Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stella



Last night I was invited for dinner at some friends' house, we had Mexican food : Fajitas. Was really delicious and not spicy (I dislike anything that is spicy/hot). My friend prepared all sorts of garnish to put in the wrap : avocado, sour creme, tomatoes, beef, chicken, guacamole, salad, salsa sauce… A colourful dinner indeed !
We often try to have these kind of gatherings and spend time chit chatting with each other; it's always a nice way to relax during the weekend.

Yesterday we for once had quite nice weather in the afternoon and I felt like putting on a pair of ballerinas or some more colourful clothes but in the end I spent the whole day in my room studying with no time left for dressing up. Once finished, I changed into gym clothes and went for a little work out since now I am focusing on building up muscles specifically abs. I've never really been a sporty gal. I recently started going to gym classes and I'm really enjoying it, to the point that I'd go everyday. Am I addicted?
After that I rushed home and went to dinner for which I decided to wear neutral clothes in line with  this grey and dark weather that we're having in the evenings, nothing else but rain, rain and rain.

To get to the title of this post though, my Stella McCartney Falabella tote is actually my first designer bag that I've ever bought. I got this bag in January 2013 after having saved nearly for a year every single penny that I earned. It was so difficult as I am a complete shopaholic and still a student, therefore I don't use this bag a lot as I call it "my baby"!  It may be less fashionable now, the new Prada Saffiano or the Fendi 2 jours is probably much more "IN" or "up-to-date" than the Falabella, but in my opinion it's still very stylish, practical, gorgeous and a great "accessoire" to add to casual outfits.





No comments:

Post a Comment