Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Graduation





A couple of weeks ago I went to my graduation wearing an outfit which was a little different from the typical ball gown or prom dress. I thought that I should dress in a way that combines casual - chic. Therefore I opted for a blue/white sweater and a blue/yellow tulip skirt from MSGM, styled up with a pair of pink neon Sophia Webster sandals. I felt that the combination of colours and styles matched well together. Blue as well as yellow are colour tones that you can easily be worn/combined with pink, no matter the occasion. To finish the look, I grabbed to my little and practical Rebecca Minkoff "Mini mac" bag, without having to add another colour to the look as the sandals entailed some black. So if I can give you a little "advice" on the way : even if all these ball gowns look gorgeous, do take the time to look in to a different style direction. Who knows, you might find an even better outfit and the best thing about it you will not have gone with the "typical trend" but you will have done it according to your own style and taste and that's what matters the most !


Sweater : Msgm
Skirt : Msgm
Shoes : Sophia Webster
Bag : Rebecca Minkoff 

1 comment: