Thursday, August 14, 2014

Welcome to St. Tropez












I am currently in St. Tropez, my last holiday for this summer. I took a few pictures to show you the beautiful harbour and the lovely, little, colourful port buildings. If you have never been to St. Tropez, I suggest you go there for a vacation because it's just wonderful and it's THE place to be. Whilst walking around these past days, I saw this adorable terrace where I decided to shoot my outfit photos. I wore this midi skirt that made quite a hit this summer. I love this skirt for when it's really warm outside, it's so airy and light. If you are looking to buy one I recommend you look at Topshop as they have a large selection of midi skirts and in various colours. I matched my skirt with a white flamingo-themed T-shirt, this pattern was a little trend this summer together with the fruit and flower trend which by the way is still ongoing at the moment. I added as final accessories a gold and green stoned bracelet and my gorgeous new Miu Miu  bag and sunglasses. Where have you been on vacation this summer ? xxx

T-shirt : Zara 
Skirt : Topshop (similar here)
Shoes : Chanel 
Bag : Miu Miu (similar here)
Sunglasses : Miu Miu 

2 comments:

  1. Schéin Biller, ech hoffen du haas eng flott Vakanz :) Ech kommen grad zreck aus Italien mee op St. Tropez well ech och onbedingt enker goen!
    xx

    ReplyDelete