Friday, October 03, 2014

Glitter kimono







Glitter glitter glitter, don't we just love that ! 
After the glitter slip-ons that were such a trend a few months ago, it is now time to opt the paillettes kimono. There are so many paillettes on it that I had to make sure the picture captured the glittering/sparkling effect. I decided therefore to shoot the pictures around the lake behind my house whilst the sun was still out and bright. I had been looking everywhere for a nice kimono, when I finally found one in St. Tropez during my summer vacation. There was this lovely little shop on the harbour with plenty of adorable things, although most of their clothing had an ethnical style. I just love the glitter on this garment, it reminds me of a disco ball - I personally think that you can wear it when going out or just for a casual stroll through the city. Also, I do wish to apologize for my delayed blog post but I caught the flue during the weekend and ended up being stuck to my bed for 3 days, no fun whatsoever! I guess that's when you know that the weather is changing and that fall is knocking on our door. Speaking of fall…in a couple of days, I shall be doing in a post with my absolute fall favourites.
Thank you to my dear friend Denisa Galaskova for shooting the pictures. 


Kimono : (similar here)
Jeans : Topshop
Shoes : Zara (similar here)

1 comment:

  1. Wirklech wonnerschéinen Kimono an déi Location ass och sou flott!
    xx

    ReplyDelete