Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas outfit








Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, I hope that you are all enjoying your time with your family & friends and that you received all the gifts you wished for. Do remember that it's not about what's in the box, but it's the thought that counts.
I wanted to show you my 2014 Christmas outfit. It's not so much about the bling but I thought I could put some effort into it and add some of my Swarovski jewellery.
To keep the rest of the look simple, I wore my black skater skirt and my new favourite white blouse with a black bow-tie.
Now, I am off to finish the dinner preparations as my whole family will be arriving shortly to have a delicious Christmas turkey.
Tomorrow I will do a post where I will reveal my gifts from Santa. In addition, I am working on a little project which will be shared next week… so stay tuned.

What are you having for dinner on Christmas day?

Skirt: Bershka
Shirtk: Supertrash
Shoes: Zara (similar HERE)
Bag: Chanel
Ring: Swarovski
Bracelet: Swarovski

6 comments: