Sunday, January 25, 2015

Glitter boots








I am lately having quite a thing for glitter shoes… It all started when Saint Laurent's winter collection hit the stores. I completely fell in love white the "Babies" Mary Jane shoes: black patent leather with the red glitter heel. Unfortunately, they seemed to be sold out in an instant, plus, they weren't budget friendly. I then thought of doing a DIY, but I was not successful in finding a pair of simple Mary Jane's… By chance, I found the perfect pair of golden glitter pumps from Miu Miu in the sales. I had to buy them especially since I only paid a quarter of the original price.
Last weekend, I looked through the online Zara sales and I found the PERFECT black glitter ankle boots! Quick, click, into the basket, and one week later here they are - simply gorgeous!
I just couldn't wait to show them to you and I had to shoot an outfit asap.
Although, I now have 2 pairs of glittered shoes, I still can't get enough! 
To complete the outfit, I went for my favourite faux fur coat, a sweater, a colourful clutch and a simple pair of black jeans.

What shoes do you currently crave for ?

Coat: Storets
Sweater: Kenzo(similar HERE)
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Zara
Clutch: Primark(similar HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment