Monday, February 02, 2015

Current favourites for spring

Current favourites for spring

With all the snow we had back in Luxembourg and the rainy days I am currently experiencing in the Netherlands, I just couldn't stop myself from selecting my current favourites from my much-loved online stores. Here are the items that will definitely make it into my closet by the time spring arrives.
I must confess that in my apartment, I currently own 2 closets and 3 drawers full of clothes, plus I left quite a lot of clothes and shoes back in Luxembourg. I am still wondering where to store my future purchases.
Anyways, I thought it would be nice to show you what my must haves are; actually some of these items are already on their way to my house - how exciting! 

I would like to apologise for the lack of postings these past weeks. Unfortunately I had exams, which took up all my time. I've basically been stuck with my head in my books. 

I hope you like my selection and let me know what you're favourites for spring are, so far! 
Have a great week! xx

Espadrilles: Chiara Ferragni
Blazer: Supertrash
Top: Nelly
Jacket: Zara
Sunnies: Rayban
Ring: Nialaya
Bag: Zara
Skirt: River Island
Dress: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment