Monday, February 23, 2015

Inspiration: Must-have sunnies


This season's Must-Have sunnies are definitely those from Dior, Céline and Ray-ban. I think these are the 3 brands that are definitely successful with us girls. 
Well, I mean Ray-ban sunnies are year after year with their models such as "cats", "aviator", "clubmaster" and now the round shaped ones, always a success.
Currently statement sunglasses are a hit whether colourful, mirrored, big/heavy framed or unusual/square and asymmetric shaped - the latter are the most wanted. That's where Céline and Dior come in to the picture.
Personally, I love them and I think they can fit almost any face. I can't wait to get my pair.
If you're not as much into a pair of heavy or space-like framed sunglasses that is no problem, a pair of round ones from Ray-ban should do: thin metal frame with round dark green glass, perfectly stylish and fashionable giving a John Lennon touch. Not only that but those glasses will give you a little bit of a vintage look.
Now, if you can, I will say invest in not just one pair of sunnies but 3 pairs. We women always need to have a choice when it comes to choosing the right accessory for the right outfit.

Which pair of sunglasses is your favourite?

Photo sources: Google & Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I love the Celine cat-shape!

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete