Monday, April 13, 2015

A little hello


Hello guys,
Sorry for not blogging since a week and for being somehow dead on Instagram, but due to a very busy schedule at University, blogging and shooting pictures became impossible. Another impediment was that at the beginning of last week we had huge storms in the Netherlands which made it impossible for me to ride my bike to Uni let alone taking pictures! For those who follow me on Insta (here) you may have seen that I was on a 2 day trip to Knokke at the weekend which I really enjoyed, it was quite relaxing and we had beautiful weather but studying for my exams was the main focus.
Anyways, now I am back (thus only partly because the next two weeks will still be a handful of work) and I can't wait to upload my next article. A little hint: Adidas Supercolor x Pharrell Williams. I will make sure to upload it on Wednesday evening!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment