Saturday, May 16, 2015

Girlfriend jeans & glitter heels







Today, on my day off and back in Luxembourg, I decided to enjoy the sunny weather and to just relax.
Thus this didn't keep me from dressing well… Ok, I must admit on days off such as Sundays, I wear sweatpants and hoddies. But, since today I had to run some errands I had to style up!

It comes as no surprise to you that I LOVE glitter shoes… I mean I haven't worn these ones on the blog yet and it's finally time to show them off. You got a glance of these MIU MIU babies back in January (here) when I visited Milan at New Year.
By the way, talking about glitter shoes, I am head over heels in love with the purple glittered "Blake" shoes by Chiara Ferragni. (get them here)

Anyway, I paired my golden gems with a pair of girlfriend/mom-jeans; the new "It" pair of jeans. They are the most comfortable jeans ever, although my loved ones say I look like I a mom… I mean, they are 70's so what do they expect,... high waist all the way! Right? 
I combined them with a soft sleeveless striped tee and a creme coat to finish the look.
A relaxed fit.


Coat: Zara
T-shirt: Each x Other (similar here)
Jeans: Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Shoes: Miu Miu (similar here)
Clutch: Miu Miu

No comments:

Post a Comment