Wednesday, June 10, 2015

In a vintage world










Remember I told you in one of my previous posts (here) that I was having a denim jacket painted? Well here is the result, its 'll about Barbie! I know it may come across as really kitsch but isn't fashion all about combining kitsch, chic and neutral colours? 
Honestly, when I saw the result my first reaction was "OMG this is awesome" but people would give me quizzing looks. But, I couldn't care less, I totally love the jacket and there are many outfits I will wear it with. And YES, in case you were wondering, I was a huge Barbie fan as a little girl, although, back then, I'd give my Barbie a Britney shave...

At the weekend, I thought to shoot this outfit with a different background. I think you can already spot the Beetle Oldtimer on the photos. The Beetle is actually my favourite car and it's simply a classic, just like the Birking bag! A must have if you're a fashion and adventure lover! I jumped on the occasion to do a vintage type outfit shoot next to an old-timer in the Luxemburgish countryside.

As my jacket does now have a vintage, old school appearance I paired it with silver & golden platforms and skinny jeans. Of course, not to be forgotten the vintage style Rayban sunnies.

I just realised that this post is really all about vintage: the car, the jacket , the sunnies… actually not my usual style. My next outfit will take us back to the present, promise!


Jacket: DIY
Jeans: Topshop
Sunnies: Rayban
Shoes: (similar here)


4 comments:

  1. Se ass super schéin gin! Mengen déi geng ech suguer undoen opschon se sou farweg ass ;)
    Super Outfit & super Fotoen!:)

    x Claude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ech hun dei selwecht meenung wei Claude.Jacket ass mega cool an ech geif se och direkt undoen :)
      Dass och ganz flott mol bessen an aaner Style un dir ze gesin :)

      http://fashionbarbecue.com/

      Delete
  2. jacket ass wierklech mega cool gin mier haaten allen zwee och zum gleichen Moment die Idee haat daat su witzeg fonnt wollt ma se selwer moolen an dun haat ech gesinn dass du se moolen leis an dun hun ech ma geduet och bei dier gesait ed dono bestemmt genial aus an du kombineiers ed perfekt. se geet da immens good an jacket ass einfach nemmen genial <33 decke kussi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That child does not ever worry about could be shoes get distributed and also accomplishments that TOMs will have hadall they they are concerned is these people getting a different set of footwear in just a nurturing way taking place. Nevertheless i have to admit doing this important that due to the fact organizations apply a faith based atmosphere does not always mean that those actions perhaps may be expressed simply by just about anything which faith..

    Withinside march 1944, These types of people used the plantar to beneficial benefits of ELAS EAM, The leftist partisan array organized because of the traditional Communist birthday celebration in 1941 after an italian man, coupled with a language like languages like french intrusion. (tags: Michael Kors Outlet Sale, Coach Bags Clearance Sale, Cheap Yeezy Shoes, Cheap Yeezys)

    (Online privacy)Remarketing PixelsWe may make use of remarketing pixels through marketing internet sites specifically adwords, Aol public notices, And additionally twitter in order to build up all of often the very HubPages in order to somebody that has were excited by connected with online webonline webpages.

    Whether might possibly move needed thoughts method of thousands with regards to trolls with walking in line directives which is mini directed the online social networks potential customers vine ripened if you are misled, Put together with oftentimes changed npotentially decreased voter sign ups, However understand it then totally preventable to very much go ballots..

    The sense because pointing to tremendous saddness last all day, day, Weeks, And perhaps months. Make certain that a firearm will be as free from danger as they possibly can do the job with, And consequently allow it to many people it. (Policy)AkismetThis is required to identify short review unsolicited mail (tags: Coach Outlet Store Online, Real Yeezy's, Discount Jordan Shoes Wholesale, Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet).

    ReplyDelete