Monday, August 03, 2015

Beach essentials





Finally arrived at the apartment in Ibiza, it's absolutely stunning. I am actually writing this post from the balcony enjoying the fresh breeze, the gorgeous sunshine and the smell of the sea. I love this feeling of just being able to relax and to start enjoying my vacation.

Today, I have put together my beach essentials: a bikini,some stylish espadrilles, a pair of trendy sunnies, my phone for listening to some music whilst sunbathing and, not to forget, sun cream.

What are your beach essentials?

Ps. Make sure to follow me on my Snapchat (@arianeglov), Instagram (@arifashionthread) and on Facebook (arifashionthread) for daily updates about my vacation in Ibiza.

2 comments:

  1. My beach essentials are Hawaiians', jeans shorts, bikini, a panama hat and tanning gel! I cannot wait to be on vacations as well!

    I was watching your Snapchat and wondering where this fab place was! Lucky you!
    Enjoy!

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beach essentials!
    x

    ReplyDelete