Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Ibiza - go-to outfit








Good evening folks,
I am just came back form Ibiza, a fabulous vacation. I will tell you more about Ibiza in tomorrow's post, where you will be able to have a full report on what I was up to the past 7 days.
Ibiza has a lot of nice locations,ideal to shoot outfits and this one was my favourite! This old little house with light blue shutters right on the harbour of the city Eivissa was gorgeous and also stylish.

This is one of my Ibiza go-to outfits when having to deal with the humid air and heat: a crop top, a midi skirt and obviously my favourite gladiators. This skirt is perfect when the warm temperatures kick since it's so airy and white is always the ideal colour.
To finish off the look I wore my ,finally arrived, Dior So Real sunnies and an all black wallet on chain.
Surely one of my favourite outfits despite the use of all the dark accessories.

Anyways, I am off to bed now I had a busy day. I wish you a good night or for some of you even good morning. Xx

Crop top: H&M
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Mango
Bag: Yves Saint Laurent
Sunnies: Dior So Real

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bag! I cannot wait for your Ibiza summary post!

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete