Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Ripped jeans & lace-up flats







Just came back from University, now enjoying a nice cup of Starbucks coffee. Yumm!

Addicted to Zara as I am, I decided to create a look with some pieces from their current collection. If you ask me, I will not be able to tell you if I prefer the shoes or the fluffy cardigan - I love them both.
Unlike to what I was thinking, these shoes are incredibly comfortable. The black fluff ball seems to be my current go-to cardigan as I take it with me everywhere I go.
Let's talk ripped jeans, a very popular trend these past 2 seasons (hopefully ongoing). Ripped jeans are available in any style, size & colour. Due to my weight gain most of my jeans don't fit me anymore, the reason for having to opt for a boyfriend pair. This being said, I still love them and they are the best pair to wear when I don't feel like squeezing into tight leggings. However, ripped jeans can easily look cheap and trashy so I suggest you keep your full look simple and stylish by combining it with a shirt or a t-shirt.
(Do keep in mind that I have been traveling and some of the items you may not be able to find in your local Zara store.)


Cardigan: Zara
T-shirt: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Zara (similar here)
Bag: Furla

2 comments: