Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Trend: Velcro flats

Trend: Velcro flats

Don't you hate it when you plan on doing something on a specific day which ends up not working out as foreseen? Well, that's what happened to me: I wanted to upload this post last week, however I ended up being really sick and out of energy.

Anyway it's time to take your velcro flats out as they are making a come back this season. No matter what colour they are, velcro is the new hype.
Despite the fact that I relate the velcro flats to my childhood, I am glad that they are back as they are the perfect shoes to slip into when in a rush. I think they give your outfit a cool and chic look.
Here is a selection of my favourite pairs of velcro flats, from high end to high street.
What do you think about this trend?


2 comments:

  1. I love the Jeffrey Campbell model you posted in the link - but there is only in white and I would love to have them all black. Any suggestion where I can find them?

    Thanks
    Corie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I couldn't find them in black for you but I found 2 alternatives that you might like!
      http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=482533716&pid=uid1056-25878084-34

      or

      http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=484393540&pid=uid1056-25878084-34

      xx

      Delete