Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Shearling










My Saturday mornings are made for cups of coffee and running some errands.
In Utrecht we have this huge flower market on Saturdays where you can get a whole bunch for only 5euro, crazy!
Well, on Saturday after a stroll through the market I rushed to find a cute and new location for shooting my outfit before heading back home to do a mountain of school work.

This outfit is all about this lovely and cozy shearling coat that I scored at the nearest Zara store. This is my must-have of the season. I think it is important to have one item or accessory that has been well chosen and will accompany you all through out the season. Tip: Make sure it fits almost every outfit, that way you can make the most out of your favourite piece!
This teaddy bear coat will keep me warm all through the chilly days. It actually happens to be a look a like of the Acne Velocite coat.
I paired the jacket with a cozy sweater, black jeans and suede boots. The boots are a look a like of the Isabel Marant Arnie boots (love them), however, they happen to be less wallet friendly. Never the less, you can shop these gorgeous boots below this post.

What is your Fall must-have ?

Ps: I am currently working on improving my photo editing skills. I would love to hear what you think!

Coat: Zara (similar here)
Top: Zara
Jeans: Topshop
Heels: Zara (similar style here)
Bag: Furla

No comments:

Post a Comment