Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Sneaker love

 







Well aware that we're now in October, I still can't get myself to start slipping into my Uggs and snuggle in my big knits. We've had a wonderful sunny week and I can't hide my love for sneakers and denim shirts.

Living in the Netherlands caught my interest for Dutch brands and finding new styles as well as extraordinary stores.
A brand I recently discover is Filling Pieces, whilst scrolling through my instagram feed. I instantly adorded their sneakers and obviously had to have a pair myself. They are extremely comfortable..crazy! The price may not be the most wallet friendly but that's quickly forgotten once you have them on your feet.
From time to time, Filling Pieces does numerous collaborations with stores, brands and artists. You can check out their previous collaborations on their website here.

To focus on the shoes I chose to match them with simple black jeans by LTB, a denim shirt and my most loved long coat by Boutique Belgique.

Have a great week and make sure to follow me on Instagram for daily updates @arifashionthread! x


Coat: Boutique Belgique (similar here)
Sneakers: Filling Pieces
Bracelet: Valentino
Shirt: Asos
Jeans: LTB
Bag: Zara

5 comments:

  1. Oh I really want a coat like this one!

    Corie
    www.barefootinluxembourg.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at Boutique Belgique, a store in Cologne but you can get very similar ones. See the links below the post :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Mega schein Fotoen! Ech sin sws mega Sneaker Fan! :D Scheinen Post weider sou! xo

    Yaya Van Chique

    xo

    www.yayavanchique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Villmools merci fir deng léif Wierder! :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I really love your shirt. I think it's from denim. Thanks for sharing. great job! Visit my styles at áo sơ mi nữ cao cấp áo sơ mi nữ công sở

    ReplyDelete