Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bags of the moment

Bags of the moment

Every season there are a few bags that just have to belong in a fashionista's closet. For this fall/winter season the must-have pieces are definitely among this selection of bags.
From Chloe to Valentino, they all did a great job!
As many of you know, the Chloe "Drew" bag as well as the "Faye" are extremely popular, however there are 2 other styles such as the "Georgia", followed by the "Hudson", that are on the rise.
Another crush of mine is the adorable "mini peekaboo" by Fendi. I mean, how cute is that bag?
Next, I am also loving the Miu Miu Leo patterned bag as seen on many other famous bloggers such as the beloved Chiara Ferragni.
By the way, how do you like the new Gucci collection? I adore it, especially the Gucci "Dionysus" is triggering a major weakness in me...!

I'm sure there are a couple more bags that one shouldn't miss-out on but these are my absolute "faves" and I am a 100% sure that you will rock the streets with these beauties!

Which bag is your favourite or currently on your wish-list? let me know, I'm curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment