Tuesday, March 01, 2016

10 things you didn't know about me


10 things you didn't know about me. I thought it might be interesting to read a few fun facts.


1) I used to have a big gap between my 2 front teeth which led me to wear braces.



2) I have a dog named Lucky; she's been in our family for 15 years now. In addition, I have a rabbit, called Chupito (Spanish for shot). I guess the name suits him well since he is a super active bunny and often acts like a dog or better said, he copies Lucky.



3) I have to wear glasses when driving or when having to spot something from afar. Yes yes, don't ever wave to me from afar, because if I am not wearing my glasses, I won't be able to see you! 



4) My first designer bag was the Stella McCarnet Falabella. I spent almost 2 years saving up for it and it was definitely worth it. However, I no longer own it, I sold it to buy a new bag.



5) Whenever I travel, the first things I pack are usually shoes and handbags. I tend to think these are the most important items to complement an outfit.



6) I am constantly connected to my social media accounts aka. my phone is my partner in crime. I always take my laptop and my camera along.



7) I used to take opera singing classes but unfortunately due to overwhelming school work I had to stop.



8) I am probably the most emotional person in my family, I litteraly cry for everything. When I see a sad movie , a touching advert, when I meet a friend or get a good grade.. etc! Believe it or not this Coca-Cola ad actually made me cry.



9) I never have and probably never will buy a designer handbag on the internet since I am way too picky.



10) Last but not least, I own about 50 pairs of jeans , and probably only wear 10 of them. I have been piling them up for the past years.


I'm curious, do you have a fun fact to share ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment