Monday, March 07, 2016

Balmain Hair Couture: Review



As a change from the usual outfit posts and trends, I thought it would be good to write a review on the latest products I've tested.
I recently discovered the Balmain Hair couture collection. It's been on the market for quite a while but newly hit the stores in the Netherlands such as De Bijenkorf.
The whole hair collection is composed of shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, styling sprays, perfume, hair accessories etc... I have tried the Silk Perfume and the Leave-in Conditioner

Leave-in Conditioner:
I am positively surprised by this product. Reason being that the texture of the liquide feels light when sprayed on to the hair. It also gives the hair a light feel and shine without making it look greasy. Not to forget, the lovely smell, which unfortunately does not last very long. But  hey!! who wants to have their hair smelling like they fell into a perfume bottle?!

Silk Perfume:
When it comes to this product, I like that the smell was a bit more poignant and long lasting. However, this product has an actual consistency which feels heavier on your hair and, if sprayed too much, you might get a greasy shine. This being said... you will for sure diffuse, through your hair, a lovely smell.

All products are paraben and sulphate-free, plus contain aragon oil and silk protein to hydrate and protect the hair on a daily basis.

If you have seen these products and weren't sure which one to buy, then hopefully this review might help.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen these products a lot on Instagram lately but haven't tried them yet. Maybe I'll go for a conditioner if I come across the range :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete