Saturday, June 25, 2016

I needed a break


It has been almost two months since I last posted on the blog. To be honest I simply needed a break, time for myself, to focus on my studies and I had to find inspiration.


If you follow me on my Instagram (Arifashionthread) and Snapchat (arianeglov), you'll know that I didn't fully disappear. 
My summer vacation has finally begun and yet another year at University has passed.
I am looking forward to traveling this summer, discovering new places or revisit locations I've been to in the past. I will make sure to share my journey with you.

This little break gave me the possibility to gather ideas to create some new content for you guys. I can't wait to show you everything! 
Until then, make sure you stay tuned! 
Enjoy your weekend! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment