Saturday, July 02, 2016

Gucci Princetown + Off Shoulder blouse


Hope that you are all enjoying your weekend so far. A friend from the Netherlands is visiting me in Luxembourg so we've been busy going around the city and doing some sightseeing together. 
What are you guys up to? 
I am excited to finally share a new outfit with you after all this time. The weather has been nice the past couple of days which makes it a lot more enjoyable to shoot outfit pictures.

One of the latest editions to my shoe closet are the amazing Gucci Princetown fur loafers. I adore them as they immediately spice up an outfit. I must say I have been getting weird looks, but oh well...
These loafers are definitely a must have piece at the moment. You may have seen the shoes on many other bloggers wearing and combining them differently.
I chose to match the loafers with ripped jeans and an off shoulder top for a rather casual look. Adding a splash of color with my beloved Play No More bag.

My friend and I are now off to grab a bite to eat at Hitch. One of my favourite places in the city to get a good burger and enjoy a drink or two.
Enjoy your Saturday evening!







It was a pleasure shooting this look with my dear friend Anna Katina.

4 comments:

  1. Schéin gesaiste aus ;) :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag ♥♥♥ and i love off shoulder.
    Beautiful

    https://wear-owska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gucci shoes and bag are so standout! ♥


    www.arindaaps.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great jean I used to see before! I love your ideas about fashion.I received a lot of ideas for my fashion shop on facebook at:
    second hand
    hàng si

    ReplyDelete