Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas


Wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas, may you enjoy the time spent with your family and loved ones!

With Christmas being one of my absolute favourite festivities of the year, I wanted to show you my soft pink/nude look.
I paired a comfy sweater with my new favourite tulle skirt. To cut away from all the soft colours I added a black belt and a pair of black Gucci slippers. 
I love mixing and matching nude shades, and you ? 

Sweater: H&M (similar here)
Skirt: H&M (also love this one)
Belt: Gucci (get it here)
Shoes: Gucci (get them here)
Bag: Fendi (available here)

Tonight I will be attending the Züricher Bal, a popular student bal here in Luxembourg. I will be wearing a lace dress. Curious to see the whole look? Follow me here ! 
What are your plans tonight? 
xx






2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Great dress for women. I love your styles in this pic. It look similar to me. Thanks for sharing these pictures for us! I received a lot of ideas for my shop on facebook at:
    đầm nữ
    mẫu đầm đẹp

    ReplyDelete