Wednesday, January 11, 2017

All Black


Happy New Year to all of you !
Hope you had a great time with all your loved ones over the holidays.
The first week of the new year has passed and I've spend my days looking over my University books.

Posting an all black look to start the year may not be the best way to spread positivity, but black happens to be my go-to color when I don't know what to wear. 
Whilst simple leather and patent pants are a huge trend at the moment, I've paired mine with my most comfortable ankle boots that I got during the summer in Milan.  
The best about leather pants is that they are so simple to combine and can be worn for multiple occasions. 

The temperatures have been dropping, that's where my fluffy black faux fur coat always comes in handy. Love being all bundled up in warm layers.

Coat: Storets (cute one here)
T-shirt: Asos (get it here)
Pants: Zara (also love those)
Shoes: Ras (similar here)
Hat: Asos (get it here)

 I thought it was time to try something new by adding a hat to my outfit, making it look cool. As you may have already noticed, I do not wear hats. In fact, I dislike wearing them. In my opinion they do not suit me at all but as I found this cute one with the oversized bow, I thought that I might be able to pull it off.
What do you think? Would you like to see me wear more hats with my outfits? 







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Great outfits for women. I love your styles on street. It look similar to me. Thanks for sharing these pictures for us! I received a lot of ideas for my shop on facebook at:
    quần áo second hand
    đồ 2hand

    ReplyDelete